About Me

The Pacific Crest Trail runs ~2,650 miles from Mexico to Canada, and I want to share my journey with all of you! Please subscribe by email to receive entries automatically when I write them! Bon Voyage!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 3- miles 42-59

Sitting in the shade is the best I can do. An oak tree, full bag of water, some sunscreen, a little yoga, and that's all I have to do for the next few hours. I take off my shoes to let my feet rest and to change socks. This is an important part of the daily routine. It must be at least 88 out and now I get to rest. I didn't exactly like arriving to camp at night but some people really like it. The moon last night was unreal. It was like the sun coming out as I cowboy camped.

Only one bug bite so far.

A hiker named Dog found a dead diamond back rattler and cut off the tail as a souvenir. That is when I stopped hanging with that group. I will most likely walk alone most of the day until my friend Single Serving catches up







No comments:

Post a Comment